Friday 6 November 2009

Fall Things












I love fall; it is my favorite season. I even chose a dark hair color to celebrate the season this year! As much as I wanted to do really great fall leaf pictures, it's been a bit wet and I haven't been able to get any yet. So instead I have Jack and Cole carving pumpkins. Colton thought it was the coolest thing ever and even liked the taste of the raw pumpkin! The kid likes food! I'm not lying. Jackson was so excited to carve the pumpkin he had picked. So he sat down with daddy and they came up with a design and he carved it all himself. I was real proud of how patient and careful he was. Colton just liked the slimy messy part.






I mentioned in a different entry that Jeff and I attended a halloween party. Well, we had a younger babysitter in the neighborhood stay with the boys. I guess my directions on jammies for the night were misunderstood because I woke up in the morning to find my 26+lb son in a top for a 0-3 month old baby. The end of the shirt didn't quite make it even to the top of his diaper! It was like looking at a sausage! I cracked up but at least the sentiment is true!

No comments:

Post a Comment