Saturday 5 September 2009

My Middle Schooler

Connor's first day of middle school, what can I say? I feel old now that my oldest is in 6th grade for I clearly remember lots of details about the 6th grade. Connor is completely confident and excited and ready for this year. He has seven classes and 7+ different teachers. Their schedule is crazy difficult to remember black days, gold days and each class is numbered. He's really going to have to rely on his agenda this year. He's in Jubilee house. There are two houses per grade and they are all named after London tube lines. His homebase teacher is Dr. Espinoza and he adores her. He has to ride the bus again as the middle school is not on Lakenheath. The funniest thing was we had to shop for just the right first day of school outfit. Had to fit in and look cool! All the kids are wearing the skinny jeans so we had to get some. Just need the converse shoes to complete the look. He came home after school and told me his favorite teacher was going to be Mrs. Reed, the science teacher because there is a chemical wash station and she likes to blow things up! It's going to be a fun year!

No comments:

Post a Comment