Friday 10 July 2009

Day in London


When Connor and I went to London to the Harry Potter World Premier we had the opportunity to spend the day in London before our event. After a quick lunch in Chinatown, which was yummy by the way, we headed to the Sherlock Holmes museum. We were going to do the wax museum but found a queue of an hour and a half down the block. We had a great time in the museum goofing off as you can see from these pictures.









After the museum we headed back to Leicester square and found more barricades going up. As we were walking the barricades my friend Teri sauntered up to a lady and said, "Do you want my autograph?" The lady was very excited. So she dared me to do the same. The gals I asked were real sweet. I told them we were goofing off and they played along. The red carpet went to our heads I think! What really cracks me up is look how excited the people look to be getting our autograph!

No comments:

Post a Comment