Sunday 4 December 2011

And Then There Was The Party

The cake was amazing! Of course, after spending a number of hours making it, I'm biased! Colton really wanted to go bowling for his birthday so off we went to Liberty Lanes for his big party with neighbors and friends.


I love the sheer joy when he hit pins!





Chill Will inspired the bowling method for the night, run as fast as you can to the lane and drop the ball hoping the forward momentum will carry it down to hit pins. He actually got a strike!

As part of the evening, the kids all signed a bowling pin for Colton to help him remember his third birthday.

Taking a break for dinner...
I love these crazy boys!


Then it was time to sing happy birthday...


This may have been the only bite of cake he actually ate, he was so excited to continue bowling!

I thought the cake was quite tasty.....finger licking good! What? Do I have something on my face?

Gift time! Colton ripped right into his presents. It took him about 5 minutes to get into the card from Grandma and Grandpa however.

In true White boy fashion he dropped to the floor to begin playing.

2 comments:

  1. Dear friend. I am making a donation campaign to help young boys who are admitted to the Recovery Center Drug where my son is internal também.Lá have young people who come only with the clothes, abandoned the family. They need everything: men's clothing, shoes, soap, towels, toothpaste, toothbrushes, a freezer, bedding, food. The recovery center survives on donations, more than 300 men internos.Eles deserve a chance. Who can help me can donate any amount at the Bank of Brazil Agency 1257-2 32882-0 Account

    ReplyDelete
  2. This makes me interesting. Do you have a
    1300 number? so i can call you

    ReplyDelete