Wednesday 4 February 2009

2 Months







I'm 2 months old. Crazy that it's already been two entire months, 9 weeks. And Colton continues to amaze us with his size. He weighed in at a whopping 16 lbs 6 oz. And for those of you familiar with the growth charts, it is above it, not even on it. For height he was already 24 1/2 inches long. Looking back at Jackson's stats he was 13 1/2 lbs at 2 months and started out three pounds lighter to begin with so the growth is the same. The biggest problem with his size is mum's back and shoulder carrying around the giant baby. I looked at pictures of Jackson yesterday and Colt looks just like him when he was 5 months old. He's healthy and happy although he's running his first fever after his immunizations this morning. Poor little guy. Colton is really showing his personality already. He wants things the way he wants them. He is finally sleeping anywhere between 6-9 hours at night which mom is real appreciative about. He smiles and talks constantly to me when we play. I have tried to get these sweet little coos on video but he gets real camera shy when I try. He's fascinated with a particular spot on the wall, ceiling fans and his big brothers. Connor in particular is reason to smile. I think he's still trying to figure Jackson out. He is a bit unsure of him. The one thing that particularly cracks us up is that he has a constant perplexed look on his face. I had a British gentleman tell me all he needed was a cigar and hat and he'd look just like Winston Churchill. I have another friend who has said the same thing. We love our funny little man!

No comments:

Post a Comment